We’re Presentation stock, registered in Indonesia. This policy sets out how we handle your personal information if you’re an Presentationstock user or visitor to our Sites.
When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Presentationstock’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Sites.
This Privacy Notice is designed to help you understand everything you need to know about the what, why and how’s of our data gathering and processing operations, and what your legal rights are as an individual.
Presentationstock takes its responsibilities to protecting your data very seriously and we do advise you get to know our practices – If there’s anything in this policy you don’t understand or if you want to ask any questions, please feel free to contact us using the details below.
1. We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites.
2. The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, blogs, photos, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, tax information, support queries, forum comments (if applicable), content you direct us to make available on our Sites (such as item descriptions), your actions on our Sites (including any selections or inputs into items) and web and email analytics data
1. We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Sites, or through other people when you use services associated with the Sites.
2. We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration and buy or provide items or services on our Sites, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
3. As the operator of marketplaces, we have a legitimate interest in verifying the identity of our authors. We believe that knowing who our authors are will strengthen the integrity of our marketplaces by reducing fraud, making authors more accountable for their content and giving Presentationstock and customers the ability to enforce contracts for authors who break the rules. We also has certain legal obligations that require us to know who our authors are in certain circumstances. In light of this, if you are an author we will verify your identity, in particular, your name, full address and date of birth by asking you to show us a Photo ID
Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
We will use your personal information:
1. To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the Sites, like where you purchase an item from our marketplace.
2. Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties’, legitimate interests. These interests include:
operating the Sites;
– providing you with services described on the Sites;
– verifying your identity when you sign in to any of our Sites;
– responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
– updating you with operational news and information about our Sites and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions or security updates;
– carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Sites and services we provide;
– monitoring activity on the Sites, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Sites; operating the Sites;
3. For purposes which are required by law;
You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us for any of our Sites at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact our privacy champion using the contact details at the end of this policy
When you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
– your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
– the domain name you requested;
– the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
– the date and time of your visit to the website;
– the length of your session;
– the pages which you have accessed;
– the number of times you access our site within any month;
– the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
– the website which referred you to our Sites;
– the operating system which your computer uses; and
– the technical capabilities of your web browser.
Our Sites are not suitable for children under the age of 16 years, so if you are under 16 we ask that you do not use our Sites or give us your personal information (if you are a young tech wiz, please direct your nearest responsible adult to use the Sites for you!). If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse the Sites but you’ll need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our Sites
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your personal information or to provide you with the Presentationstock services, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your account by submitting a request form through our help centre for the relevant Presentationstock service located at https://presentationstock.net/contact/